This week on the community we bring to you activities and crafts that can be done at home with what you already have! Keeping your little ones entertained can be difficult if you’ve taken all you have out of your bag of tricks.
We have free helpful tips and information on creating positivity around cleaning up with your children as well as the ESSENTIALS for your nappy bag from NEWBORN to 3 YEARS OLD! (get your FREE nappy checklist printable in our RESOURCES tab!)
For the adults we have scoured the internet to help you overcome the overwhelm. It is sometimes a part of life, and parenthood and we want to help you overcome it.
- Importance of physical activity in early childhood
- Baby and Toddler Milestones with Dr, Lisa Shulman
- How to stimulate healthy brain development in your child
- How to make shadow puppets with your hands!
- How to make animal sock puppets!
- Draw anything using the number 1-9 | Learn To Draw!
Organisation - teach your children that chores don’t need to be a bad time. Create positivity on tidying up!
Nappy-Bags: Only pack what you need to. With FREE printable resources, back your child's nappy-bag from newborn to 3 years and know you have all the important stuff!
Overcome the overwhelm. It’s a part of life as well as parenthood, and sometimes putting the two together can get a little crazy.
We’ve scoured the internet to find the best tips and methods to help you overcome the overwhelm.